Saturday, March 11, 2017

What's Really Happening With Donald Trump's Mental Health? Ask A Psychic.(Videos)

What's  Really Happening With Donald Trump's Mental Health? Ask A Psychic.

In this video, we will journey through some I Ching readings. There has been some speculation about Donald Trump's mental health so I wanted to have the I Ching weigh in on the speculation. I think that the readings will shed some light on what's going on with him.

I asked several questions and briefly review them in this video.
The next video will cover his physical health and the final video in this series will cover his relationship with the Deep State.




Please feel free to leave your comments below.

Thanks for watching,
Leave your comments below,
Subscribe to my channel.

Become a patron @https://www.patreon.com/nanabaakan.

No comments:

Post a Comment